Anybody have this tech manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I got the Tech Authority web based manual for my 2014 and it sucked. So hard to use I deleted the program from my PC. I like the AllData DIY subscription service better but I wish I just had the regular manual on .pdf which I had for my 2007.

01Ram2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/81-370-13075A-CD

Anybody have this tech manual DVD? I’m wondering if it is detailed enough to be worth the $135 price tag? How does it compare to like a Haynes? 13 Ram 1500 Big Horn.

I have the Service CD for my 2014. It took a little getting used to but I like it a lot. If you do a lot of work on your own truck it is well worth the money. I have paid a lot more than that for paper copies of service manuals for some of my previous vehicles.

Rampant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
First vehicle is $29.95, additional vehicles are $19.95.
I'd like to see feedback from members who subscribe to this---How good is it?
There are coupon codes for $20 first vehicle as well. Google it. I use Invisible Hand web browser plug-in and it automatically pops up when I go to the site.

As far as how good it is... it's been great for me. I use it often and have a subscription for several vehicles. For obvious reasons, the longer a vehicle has been out, the more in-depth info there is. As for Ram trucks... 4th gens are very in-depth.

Sometimes the info you want is a little cumbersome to find, but it's usually there. For that reason, I give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Is there something specific you want to know?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk