Anyone from retro shop for hid install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stbear007

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 sport crew
Engine
Hey I'm very interested in trying out the retro hid install for my 2015 ram sport with projectors tinted black headlights factory. My factory blackouts projector headlights suck even with Sylvania zxe and dealership says they reaimed. Still not impressed with lighting. As I see it seems fairly easy to install. I work on cars often as a passion. I've done many mods to my truck already and soon enough ready to sell or give truck to my son in a few years am interested in this setup. Being Canadian price will reflect if worth upgrade or just swap to the quad headlights which are much better in my opinion from years of owning truck with them. Anyways please message me personally with a complete setup costs of doing so. As I do work at fca with so many of us that owns rams. Many of us have same issues and if all goes well after a decent price works much better I'm sure many of the 6000 I work with that have same issue will inquire the upgrade. I do feel like I have the blinking issue if this makes a difference after installing the Sylvania zxe bulbs. Thank you and hope to get your retrofit kit to prove to many of the better headlight coverage. S&b air intake sent me a free unit as I show and promote constantly. I do frequent car exhibits and race weekends very often. I'm sure you do not need the promotions but I do the work installing items and very much trusted. Take care and 6ft.
Sean Thibert

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey I'm very interested in trying out the retro hid install for my 2015 ram sport with projectors tinted black headlights factory. My factory blackouts projector headlights suck even with Sylvania zxe and dealership says they reaimed. Still not impressed with lighting. As I see it seems fairly easy to install. I work on cars often as a passion. I've done many mods to my truck already and soon enough ready to sell or give truck to my son in a few years am interested in this setup. Being Canadian price will reflect if worth upgrade or just swap to the quad headlights which are much better in my opinion from years of owning truck with them. Anyways please message me personally with a complete setup costs of doing so. As I do work at fca with so many of us that owns rams. Many of us have same issues and if all goes well after a decent price works much better I'm sure many of the 6000 I work with that have same issue will inquire the upgrade. I do feel like I have the blinking issue if this makes a difference after installing the Sylvania zxe bulbs. Thank you and hope to get your retrofit kit to prove to many of the better headlight coverage. S&b air intake sent me a free unit as I show and promote constantly. I do frequent car exhibits and race weekends very often. I'm sure you do not need the promotions but I do the work installing items and very much trusted. Take care and 6ft.
Sean Thibert
Although expensive, this was one of my favorite mods. I upgraded to the frx- projectors w/ hids, rgbw running lights, clear corners, and had the corners/running lights smoked slightly. Also upgraded the high beams to HID, even though I don't really even need to use them. The light output is insane and the cutoff is perfectly sharp to prevent blinding other vehicles. I easily light up 4 lanes on a highway and drown out other vehicles headlights. It becomes a fun game of "how close do I have to get to this vehicle before their headlight output is overshadowed by mine" lol. A year later, I still fully appreciate my upgrade
IMG_20170513_234451-1.jpg