Anyone in or around Avenel,NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im looking to buy this truck https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/725052550/overview/ . The only problem is I live in Memphis, Tn and the truck is in NJ. I was wondering if there was anyone close to that area that wouldnt mind stopping by to see if their was anything wrong with the truck.

Just so happens I'm not that far from Avenel. I use to live there. Might be able to stop at the place tomorrow or Sunday and take a look. :waytogo:

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey! Tried to call you but there seems to be a problem with the number you gave me. I took a look at the truck about an hour ago and two things first it had some rust on the back of the cab above the bed. I'm thinking it might have been hit from behind. And to make matters worse it was sold.

I did look at the other truck on the lot same color same trim package. But it has over 68,000 miles on it and they want more for it.

Sorry the news couldn't have been better.

OP
OP
BigBlue05

BigBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hey! Tried to call you but there seems to be a problem with the number you gave me. I took a look at the truck about an hour ago and two things first it had some rust on the back of the cab above the bed. I'm thinking it might have been hit from behind. And to make matters worse it was sold.

I did look at the other truck on the lot same color same trim package. But it has over 68,000 miles on it and they want more for it.

Sorry the news couldn't have been better.

No problem man. I really appreciate you going to look at it for me. If you ever need anything around the memphis area just hit me up.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
How can they sell the same truck with more miles for more money? Was the body/interior trashed?

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The one with more miles was nicer i think. The cheaper one had rust on it.

That's correct. The one with more miles was in better shape. And it was a good idea on your part to have some one look at it. Photos can show you a lot, but not everything.

If there is another one in my area that you want me to look at just let me know and I will see if I can get on over there to look at it.