Anyone see this new Ram Rebel TRX concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
the dutch touch
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Awesome colour choices as well, looks real good.
On this truck I actually like the new style grille as well.

Mulls1234

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wonder what starting would realistically be if it ever were to make it to production, or cost to fully build one out in the same fashion...

TTU14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Saw it in person out at the TX State Fair on Sunday. Definitely a cool looking truck, but I think if it were brought to production they would have to scale it back quite a bit. The Hellcat Challenger has a nearly $20k premium over the 392 Challenger. Apply that same pricing logic to a 4x4 Hemi Rebel and you're starting to push into the high $60s/low $70s with options. I think Ram would have to make a big effort to keep the price down if they want to compete with the Raptor.

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't say I'm excited but that's because trucks are workhorses for me. I'm likely going to be buying a ricer pocket rocket for my next play vehicle and have my eye on the next Civic Type R coming out soon 636109710508400547-civ1.jpg

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't like the bulky ass grille, but I like the design of the truck. Just needs refining up a bit.

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Saw it in person out at the TX State Fair on Sunday. Definitely a cool looking truck, but I think if it were brought to production they would have to scale it back quite a bit. The Hellcat Challenger has a nearly $20k premium over the 392 Challenger. Apply that same pricing logic to a 4x4 Hemi Rebel and you're starting to push into the high $60s/low $70s with options. I think Ram would have to make a big effort to keep the price down if they want to compete with the Raptor.

That's not even including the tires and suspension upgrades. I bet it'll be in the 80k ball park. The only logical way to get the price reasonable and keep the truck the way it looks is to pull the hellcat motor out. A 6.4 hemi would make a suitable replacement and would knock 15k off the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Civic Type R looks really bad ass.

I really like that Rebel though.... I was guessing $70K or so.... that's about what the Raptor goes for, isn't it?

Edit: 2017 Raptor Super Crew comes in around $52K..........