Atturo tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014greatwhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone else with atturo tires having a really hard time getting them to balance. I have about 30000 miles on them and I have had two shops balance them and they are still bad. I will be going to a third shop. I was just wondering if anyone else was having an issue with them getting balanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yortnodnarb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's a very common complaint with those tires, main reason I stayed away from them when shopping for new tires. They look great and the price is right, but the balance issues would get old fast.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wonder if the dynabeads would fix that issue with those tires? Probably mute at this point since you got 30K on them and I imagine when you replace them you will be going with something else.

INFERNL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 - R/T Arctic White
Wonder if the dynabeads would fix that issue with those tires? Probably mute at this point since you got 30K on them and I imagine when you replace them you will be going with something else.

There’s a reason they’re so “affordable”.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
balancing issue and complaints are found all over the forum no matter the brand

OP
OP
2014greatwhite

2014greatwhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m going to attempt to have them balanced one more time. If that doesn’t work well I guess I’ll be getting new tires.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6

Man I’ve been wanting to try the beads myself.

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had them on my truck for 30,000 miles and took them off when I took the lift kit off and they still look brand new. The guy that bought them even asked me if they were used or new. I never had any trouble with them after the first initial balance. It took a good bit of weight to get them balance the first time but I was good to go after that. From what I understand most of your bigger all terrain or mud terrain tires have a little trouble balancing because of all that extra rubber. Just tell them to not be scared and keep adding wait until its balance.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I’ve been wanting to try the beads myself.

Yeah me too. If they work, seems you could save a little bit of cash in the long run, especially on 50k tires.

If I recall correctly, you probably want to make sure the shop knows how to put them in, there are a couple of specific steps that must be followed to ensure they spread and balance the tire correctly.

I know some guys here have done it, just don't remember any feedback being available after using them for the entire life of the tire.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The beads can do bad things to the sensors used in the trucks as they are constantly sand blasting them internally. Inside a tires is really the safest place for anything as its clean and cant be contaminated with debris.

Im not saying you may have issues, just be aware that there can be.

INFERNL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The beads can do bad things to the sensors used in the trucks as they are constantly sand blasting them internally. Inside a tires is really the safest place for anything as its clean and cant be contaminated with debris.

Im not saying you may have issues, just be aware that there can be.

Once the beads move to the area they need to be to create proper balance, they do not move. I have them in my show bike wheels and they work very well. Once you stop, they simply settle at the same rate you decelerate.
2eed1241ac030ae7edd3176138dca2e7.jpg

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Once the beads move to the area they need to be to create proper balance, they do not move. I have them in my show bike wheels and they work very well. Once you stop, they simply settle at the same rate you decelerate.
2eed1241ac030ae7edd3176138dca2e7.jpg

Correct, but they do move inside the wheel on every stop and acceleration. You dont think about it, but it adds up.

INFERNL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Correct, but they do move inside the wheel on every stop and acceleration. You dont think about it, but it adds up.

Have you ever handled them?
They’re tiny and lightweight. I wouldn’t think that even repetitive stopping with them moving inside at a slower rate than the wheel/tire could damage the TPMS sensors.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some people have had problems in cold weather with condensation inside the tires causing the beads to stick together and throw off the balancing properties.... I've run them in all my bikes, but never in a car or truck.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Hope some people jump in with reviews. Good point on the tpms. Never though of that

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On another note, as they dont mainly have tpms Semi drives swear by beads.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
I get the shakes around 60mph and would love to get rid of it. Tried everything

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members