audio upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ive been thinking about upgrading and adding 4 more subs, currently have 4 rockford p3s, going to dynomat whole truck add 250 amp alternator, and three more batteries, and a capacitor for each amp, question is what are some reasonably priced componants that sound good at high volume? here is pic of set up now for those who havnt seen or forgot, this will be long term project probably wont be totaly done until next spring but starting on it next week

IMG_7898.jpg

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
what ive gotnow hits hard, vehicles within 30feet can feel it and people can here me coming for ever but i want more, im running stock componants and they suck, i have tons of extra space yet so i figure why waist it, im only in the 150 db range and i want in the 160+ for spl the sound quality sucks after 110db for the highs and mids

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Holy **** dude

weedahoe

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cammed and custom tuned 5.7
be sure to take a lot of pics throughout the process and build

1AJeremyD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Woah that is definitely a great looking system you got there!

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Dave you'll definatly say holy **** if i can ever make to one of those gtg down by you, your gonna hear me comin, and weed ill for sure take lots of pics, its gonna be a long process, and thanks for the complement Jeremy, just waiting on a day i got time and its not raining to pic up the mdf so i can get started on the new box