August 2014 TOTM Winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Does "super pregnant" mean she's going to give birth to Superman? lol

He's more man than I. When my wife found out she was pregnant the first thing I thought of was... Oh no, no more truck mods! I went out and got my 6 " lift on 35's and bought a step stool so she could step up into the truck. $70 well spent. So the first time she goes to use the step I told her" it holds 1000 pounds" because I wanted her to feel safe. She replied "do I look that fat!?" oh Geez...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does "super pregnant" mean she's going to give birth to Superman? lol

I will call him Superboy when he is first born. After a few months, he will slowly but surely become "SUPERMAN"....haha. No her stomach is getting HUGE!! ssshhhh I didn't say that.

OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I will call him Superboy when he is first born. After a few months, he will slowly but surely become "SUPERMAN"....haha. No her stomach is getting HUGE!! ssshhhh I didn't say that.

That's funny because I just had a discussion with my wife about how wider her ass was when she was pregnant. I told her there was no way I was saying that back when she was pregnant. Before anyone thinks I'm an a-hole, it was a discussion about how hot she still is even after 2 kids, lol.

stocksj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Slant 6
Super nice truck, I just bought one last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brasso

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.7 hemi
What size lift did you have on there? tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.