Bags on lifted truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostadvantage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Turbo Diesel
Anyone have a lifted truck that is running bags in the rear for help with towing?

I currently have a 4" rough country and when I tow the truck squats a lot in the rear and I was hoping to add some bags to help keep the truck level. At night my headlights are pointing way up in the air and I cannot see a thing.

Also, I am thinking about going to a 6" ProComp lift because I am not to crazy about my current 4 inch. I am running 35's comfortably, but from an aesthetic standpoint I think there should be a bit more room in the wheel wells.... Anyone running bags with this lift or similar. From what I have gathered I am either going to have to do some fabrication work to get the bags to work or have a shop do it.

Lifts I have mentioned above are all suspension... no body lifts. I try not to do a lot of heavy towing with this trailer, but even with a 12' enclosed with around 2k lbs inside it squats me pretty badly. My 14' dump trailer actually pulls a lot better and has a much higher tongue weight but doesnt seem to squat the truck as bad

Deki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Timber grove has bag packages with brackets for a 6 inch lift.