Bak F1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought an F1 from Morrie at Bak on here, and couldn't be happier!!!!! Morrie is a first class guy and I have already been telling anyone with a truck to deal with him... great guy!!!
The F1 is a great tonnoue, looks super on the truck and you can tell it is a top quality piece.
If you are looking for a cover, deal with Morrie, and if you can swing it, the F1 is the way to go.:)

kidwolf908

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I bought an F1 from Morrie at Bak on here, and couldn't be happier!!!!! Morrie is a first class guy and I have already been telling anyone with a truck to deal with him... great guy!!!
The F1 is a great tonnoue, looks super on the truck and you can tell it is a top quality piece.
If you are looking for a cover, deal with Morrie, and if you can swing it, the F1 is the way to go.:)

Very happy for you!! I was considering one of the Bakflip models before I decided to go the cheaper route and got a TonnoPro. Just don't expect Bak to do anything about it when the seals leak after the 3 year warranty expires.

OP
OP
B

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmmm, anything you can treat the seal with to make them last longer?? Use a rubber protectant on a regular basis, like whenever you wax the truck??