Best lowering kit for 2016 Ram regular cab 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben Hillier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
procharged hemi 5.7
Hey guys I'm running a 2016 Ram 1500 Regular cab short box that's 4x4 and trying to see what you guys think is best or have installed your selves. If you can help me out it would be greatly appropriated.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you lowering the complete truck or just the rear?
I have the Ground Force 2" rear lowering kit. Awesome stuff. Comes with the coils and shocks. I ordered them through Nick @ GOT EXHAUST a vendor on here.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Best kit is the Inez Hotrods 4/6 lowering kit

spdfrkaby

Reaction score
Ram Year
'13 CC Sport
Engine
Have a '13 Ram CC with the Ground Force 2/3 drop (#9984). Basically the same thing as the #9983 that I believe would be for your standard cab. I haven't any issues with it other than having to get back in the rear to re-tighten the upper shock bolts. I also installed Airlift air bags to help with bottoming out and for when towing my track bike. I originally purchased the bags meant for the Ram at stock height but they were too long. Ended up with the Durango bags and they fit perfect.

OP
OP
Ben Hillier

Ben Hillier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
procharged hemi 5.7
I'm doing the whole truck. Seeing what some of you guys have done before i go all in and get a kit i do not like and am stuck with.