Best shocks to use??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaptainkindbud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I installed a 2" leveling kit from Fat bobs garage last week. After driving it for a week I think im going to remove it and go with just a 1.5" because my truck now has a slight squat to it and im having issues with the control arm hitting the frame over bumps occasionally. This truck is my daily driver so I want it to be correct. The 2" kit I installed came with the longer shocks so my question is this... Should I put different shocks on when I change out the spacers to 1.5"? I figured I was just going to sell the 2" kit on ebay or CL to try and get some of my money back. Anybody here that has shocks they have used on a 1.5" spacer that they were happy with? My truck is a 2005 Ram 1500 2wd Hemi. Thanks!

B-Shot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I remember correctly most 1.5 and 2in kits use the same shock, maybe call or E-mail fatbobs to verify

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You'll be fine to leave the shocks on with a 1/2" shorter spacer. I personally would just sell them with the spacer and pick up some good quality shocks for a smoother ride since it's your daily driver.