Big thank you to Morrie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

modularjunk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Just wanted to share my experience with purchasing my Bakflip fibermax from Morrie @ tonneau factory outlet.

I spoke to Morrie on the phone for a while one night, had all sorts of questions of which cover to go with ( he answered all of them very knowledgeably ) and he set me up with the fibermax. Ordered it and showed up damaged which was not his fault at all, shot him an email with pictures and he got a hold of the company and had a new cover shipped out ASAP. So far love the fit of the cover and no water inside even though I had a week long of rain storms.

I have to say through the whole process he answered every question I had, kept in touch with me with what was going on with the replacement and followed up on how the replacement was. This is how business should be conducted and because of this he has a lifetime customer and anytime I hear a friend or someone looking for a cover this is where I will send them. Great customer service, prices and shipping. A++

Thank you again Morrie:favorites13:

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Just wanted to share my experience with purchasing my Bakflip fibermax from Morrie @ tonneau factory outlet.

I spoke to Morrie on the phone for a while one night, had all sorts of questions of which cover to go with ( he answered all of them very knowledgeably ) and he set me up with the fibermax. Ordered it and showed up damaged which was not his fault at all, shot him an email with pictures and he got a hold of the company and had a new cover shipped out ASAP. So far love the fit of the cover and no water inside even though I had a week long of rain storms.

I have to say through the whole process he answered every question I had, kept in touch with me with what was going on with the replacement and followed up on how the replacement was. This is how business should be conducted and because of this he has a lifetime customer and anytime I hear a friend or someone looking for a cover this is where I will send them. Great customer service, prices and shipping. A++

Thank you again Morrie:favorites13:

Thanks so much for your kind words. Positive reviews like this motivate us to keep on taking the kind of care we all hope to receive as customers ourselves. Look forward to hearing from you.:worship: