Bilsteins to Lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgruberman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0L
Has anyone gone from maxed out Bilsteins to a suspension lift(and have pics)? I'm curious the difference in height. I would like to put some more lift on mine, but think I need to go from my Bils at 2.8 to a suspension lift maybe 4-6", I don't really know... also, if you're able to share some pics, please share your tire size also!

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I posted all my info in the "What size lift ?" Thread ... You will use them together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jgruberman

jgruberman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0L
I posted all my info in the "What size lift ?" Thread ... You will use them together

Is the 4"F/3"R two separate kites? Can you post info on that particular lift product?

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Check out the other thread I mentioned and go to Zone's webite ... Then it will all make sense ...It's a 4" lift in the front, and you have choices on the rear

OP
OP
jgruberman

jgruberman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel 3.0L
Check out the other thread I mentioned and go to Zone's webite ... Then it will all make sense ...It's a 4" lift in the front, and you have choices on the rear

Yes, I did check out that thread. It only has the one post from you but does show the zone 4/3 you mentioned