black out parts of truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just plasti dipped my wheels last weekend. I am thinking of plasti dipping the bumper and all the chrome on the truck. can one of you guys black out all the chrome if possible??

thanks so much.

Attachments

• 20160221_150143.jpg
    20160221_150143.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 109

hdwrenchtx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did they turn out? Did you leave them mounted when you did it? I just got a new truck and have been told by co-workers it needs black rims. I don't know if I'll like it enough to buy all new rims but plastidip might be worth a try... where do you get it at, the auto parts store? how much does it take? thanks

IMG_0192_zpsfosep11v.jpg
IMG_0194_zpsuj5glbdl.jpg

OP
OP
Rampitt

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did they turn out? Did you leave them mounted when you did it? I just got a new truck and have been told by co-workers it needs black rims. I don't know if I'll like it enough to buy all new rims but plastidip might be worth a try... where do you get it at, the auto parts store? how much does it take? thanks

IMG_0192_zpsfosep11v.jpg
IMG_0194_zpsuj5glbdl.jpg

I left the tires on. I put flash cards around the rims because i saw that's how people were doing it on youtube, works great. you can get the cans at home depot they are cheaper there. about 5 something a can. did all 4 with 2 cans.

JaredRAM2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

I vote black wheels!

jlafollette07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Def black wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders

your truck looks really good

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
black is so overplayed these days, I would leave it the same or new non black rims. Good luck.