Brake light and abs light on and no speedometer???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brandonhygema

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My abs light was flashing for a day and the next day I get in my truck and the abs light stayed on and the brake light on the dash stayed on and my speedometer won’t work at all, anyone had this problem or know what could cause it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
My abs light was flashing for a day and the next day I get in my truck and the abs light stayed on and the brake light on the dash stayed on and my speedometer won’t work at all, anyone had this problem or know what could cause it ?

abs sensor, check the sensors on your front wheel hubs if you have em and there is one on the rear diff as well

OP
OP
B

brandonhygema

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s a 05 ram 1500 4x4 with 5.7 I’m not sure if I have them on front hubs or not. Is there a way to test them and see which one is bad or just have to replace them one by one until it’s fixed ?

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
It’s a 05 ram 1500 4x4 with 5.7 I’m not sure if I have them on front hubs or not. Is there a way to test them and see which one is bad or just have to replace them one by one until it’s fixed ?

you would have to find a computer that can test for that, in the 02-05 it varied truck by truck if it had them on the front wheels, ive seen dual exhaust melt the wires to the rear sensor on the axel and cause that problem a few times