Brightest Halogen/Xenon Bulbs Brand? Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
I am looking at replacing the headlight bulbs in my Ram Sport, and I don't want to deal with HID's right now in the headlights, as I am about to try it with Hella's, so I was wondering what would be the brightest halogen/Xenon light bulb that I could replace the crappy ones my new headlights come with? I have looked into the Recon's and the PIAA's (definitely pricey) and heard good about the silverstars, but I just don't know what to get. I want super bright and preferably white, but definitely not bright blue.

I do have the Sport package so I need two 9004's and two 9007's. So what is your best recommendation?
Thanks.

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sylvania have some silverstar ultras I think... And maybe a step up above them. I saw them at Walmart but they are like 60 bucks a set!

I put silverstars in my old truck and they helped.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I am running Sylvania Silverstar ultras and never need to use my high beams. Some people say that piaa bulbs are brighter. I have never used them so I have no idea.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
PIAA... Keep in mind that these bulbs last about an 1/8th of the time of a standard headlight bulb.