bumper change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socalledchad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up a 15 ram big horn...traded my 13 express...the big horn has the chrome bumper ...but I liked the look of the painted bumpers on my express...mostly the front....can any one point me in the direction to get this done ? Tia

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I posted this question awhile back for swapping chrome slt bumpers from a 2014 with a 2012 sport. Have not done it yet, but was advised it is pretty much plug and play. However, was also told the grill must also be swapped.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was kind if looking at something like this...ive seen some cheaper options though. was hoping to find someone who has tried it and found a decent price

link

https://www.revemoto.com/2015-dodge...EEXqDEXY2fQBLnUNsPUmrQU0xh25duNcaAuEdEALw_wcB

I bought a couple things off a guy that had the sport in the same color as my slt. I wanted blackout and he wanted to go chrome and we are both up for swapping. I think soliciting a swap with some patience may yield a trade eventually at no cost other than your time or cost to pay someone to do the job. This is assuming everything can be swapped with no modification, which I have been told requires no modifying.

I only got through a few pages on Stimpy's entire thread share, but that would be worth going through to determine cost approaches if you cannot find a swap deal and will probably provide insight on the install process. I'll be checking that out for sure, great share!

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I picked up a 15 ram big horn...traded my 13 express...the big horn has the chrome bumper ...but I liked the look of the painted bumpers on my express...mostly the front....can any one point me in the direction to get this done ? Tia

Thought about getting the Line-X Xtra, Color Match?