Cabin AF airflow test Done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FriedDumpling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@ $56 don’t think twice. As a matter of fact I hope you’re already in your car on the way over there!

Wait, installed or parts only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@ $56 don’t think twice. As a matter of fact I hope you’re already in your car on the way over there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOOOOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
My dealer has it. They want $56 out the door lulz

BTW go navy!
WOW what a difference ! I would shop online or try another dealer if one is close by ! My local dealer has prices close to the web. so I usually buy from them ! I believe GENOs Is around 36$ Heres GENOs kit Not sure his shipping I did not look https://www.genosgarage.com/product/gg-cff1012/interior-replacement-parts

EBAY https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=RAM+Cabin+Air+Filter++Kit&_sacat=0

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Avondale dealers parts is the place to shop! $30

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
The Avondale dealers parts is the place to shop! $30

Gla d you got a good price.. Tons of videos on You Tube as well if you want to see it done ! Good luck and not hard at all just a bit of a pain lol.. FYI the gravity cable on the glove box is spring loaded and will retract if you let it go and a royal pain to get back ! Take a string and tir it to the cable then tie off to the door hindge or what ever you like, When done and glove box installed grab cable untie and pop back or pop it back in first then untie, what ever floats your boat lol

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Playing around a bit with my meter (got tired of playing with myself ) :O in my HR I found the speed of the fan changed a bit with placement! SO maybe that was the reason I got the increase in flow on my RAM with the CAF.. Will test again.This time I will tape the meter to the vent
The joys of being retired and when you get bored you find thing s to do lol