Camber/castor kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemigawd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi fellow Hemi owners. I'm having a problem with my camber on my truck. My truck is wearing positive camber and also likes to drift (mostly to the right), when I hit bumps in the road at speeds higher than 60 mph.

Truck info: I have a Dodge Ram 1500 slt with a 5.7 liter Hemi. My truck is lowered 2" in the front and 4 in the rear.
With 24 inch Dubs' and a tire size of 315/35/24, I'm not thrilled with the negative camber tire wear...especially as intense as this problem is, the tire wear is excelerated 40 percent faster than it should be wearing. Which camber kit should I consider using to resolve this? Moog/bell tech/ac delco?

And which lower ball joints and upper control arms should I get?
This is an issue that must be resolved prior to my next tire purchase. All the other issues as well, because I believe they are all related directly and contribute largely.

Additionally, I'd like to find solutions that are more permanent and less bandaid like. I do not wish for this to be an ongoing thing....

Is there a way that I can improve my ride quality on my truck via suspension? I'd prefer to keep it lowered and with 24 inch rims. I just don't want as rough of a ride. The tire profile is to blame for my current ride!