Can someone give this truck the adobe slam, please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
I just found a rare picture on the net of Dub Baller in 20" on a ram. I'd highly appreciate if someone could photoshop it to around a ~4/6 drop. That's the main thing.

If I were to ask for more, my second request would be lower profile street type tires. {295/45r20 is the size I want on these wheels on my truck}

After that, but totally not necessary, just a more visual aid, would be if you could make the wheels brushed silver, or chrome or something like that, and the truck, itself, patriot blue color matched{the bumper and grill surround} or thereabouts in color.

However anyone decides to do it, I'll be very grateful. Just remember, the main thing is the drop, and the tires would be very helpful. Everything else is nothing but a nice bonus.

Thanks, guys!

Here's the pic.

13556959_1216173888416195_877243011_n.jpg

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All I can see is that hellacious swirling lol.
In case nobody can do it a ghetto way of seeing things lowered (I always used to do this in my teen days) is print the picture, cut the truck out from the lower body line and then just lower that piece onto the bottom piece, ghetto yes but if all else fails, it does work lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
All I can see is that hellacious swirling lol.
In case nobody can do it a ghetto way of seeing things lowered (I always used to do this in my teen days) is print the picture, cut the truck out from the lower body line and then just lower that piece onto the bottom piece, ghetto yes but if all else fails, it does work lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, poor black paint....

But lol, I could do better than that with MS paint. I just would really like a proper p-shop job, y'know? {{sounds like something I'd totally do if I were without other options, though.}}

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I just found a rare picture on the net of Dub Baller in 20" on a ram. I'd highly appreciate if someone could photoshop it to around a ~4/6 drop. That's the main thing.

If I were to ask for more, ..........

Hey Yo, if someone has not done this for you I can. Let me know, if so then I have a couple questions. Sorry so late I had no idea this forum was even a thing.

OP
OP
Drunken Hamster

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Hey Yo, if someone has not done this for you I can. Let me know, if so then I have a couple questions. Sorry so late I had no idea this forum was even a thing.
Nah, nobody's done it yet.

Sent from my magic 5-inch