Cargo Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
IMG_20171126_120427.jpg IMG_20171126_120454(1).jpg I built these tie down rails that go around the wheel wells. They fit in nicely and still clear my bed extender. Also have pop up tie downs in the stake pockets so I can tie stuff down on top of the tonneau and bigger things without cramming my hand into the bed trying to hook up my straps

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I run two chains, one on each side, front to back. I connect it to the factory tie downs using a caribeaner, and that way I have virtually unlimited tie down points.

Something similar to this, but obviously ours are lower.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I too am interested as many new RAM trucks are coming with the rail system and spray in bed liner. They came with 4 rings. I am also planning on getting the cargo divider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Mike Ruocco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I run two chains, one on each side, front to back. I connect it to the factory tie downs using a caribeaner, and that way I have virtually unlimited tie down points.

Something similar to this, but obviously ours are lower.

View attachment 128166

Mine does not have a spot on the top like that for a ring. All four are close to the bed floor. I did order some bullrings for the front 2 holes under the rail. I see the holes in the bed for the ram cargo system but I called the dealer and they can not find the parts for it yet.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
IMG_20171126_120259.jpg
Mine does not have a spot on the top like that for a ring. All four are close to the bed floor. I did order some bullrings for the front 2 holes under the rail. I see the holes in the bed for the ram cargo system but I called the dealer and they can not find the parts for it yet.
The bull rings for the front fit in the rear as well. You just have to cut out the cut out with a knife.the inner and outer edges are spot on, but you need to leave about a quarter inch on the front and back. I just cut out the front where I had to and used it as a template centred in the cut out for the back ones. The stake holes are there.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Also can get something like the slide n lock rail system. Rail bolts to the floor or bed rail inside edges and the hooks can be moved along it. They'd get in the way on the sides for me because of the tonneau and I don't like the floor ones because I don't like cleaning them out, but could be an option depending on what you need and have.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
cc4947025493c039695d9bba424a00a6.jpg

Was the OP referring to these? This is what I’m referring to that came with my truck. I want more of those. I also plan to get the cargo divider that slides into those rails.

OP
OP
M

Mike Ruocco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's what I want! But the dealer cannot find the parts! Can you see any part numbers on the rails and hooks?

cc4947025493c039695d9bba424a00a6.jpg

Was the OP referring to these? This is what I’m referring to that came with my truck. I want more of those. I also plan to get the cargo divider that slides into those rails.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
OP
OP
M

Mike Ruocco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

wutech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Figured lol. This system is awesome. Not sure if linking is allowed on this forum, but here you go, for a short bed.

https://moparonlineparts.com/mobile/1500-pickup-utility-rails-p-8700.html

They also have them for the regular bed. I haven’t been able to find extra hooks.

Man I want these, just can’t afford them right now. Hitting g max out of pocket I. Health insurance before the year is half over results in some big bills to pay.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Man I want these, just can’t afford them right now. Hitting g max out of pocket I. Health insurance before the year is half over results in some big bills to pay.

I didn’t want to shell out more after my purchase than I had to so I decided I wanted the truck optioned with the bed option, which brings the liner, the lights, and the rail system/hooks

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Are these for 2019 only?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I’m not sure. I don’t think so as that site has them listed under the previous gen as well.