Carlisle All Truck Nationals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
ill be there saturday. driving up in the am and leaving that night 4h each way

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Cool I'll be there, tee shirt is white with little yrc in the front. Hope too see you. Also I got a hundred bucks to blow if I find the hood I need . Ya never know probably end up with a spoiler, My luck just isn't that good ! lol

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Leaving tomarrow. for carlisle. it's an easy 5 hour trip. I a can do it in 4 1/4. but why bother, it's carlisle. not that big a deal. until the weekend, then i'll lfoor it down the street lol. ha ha.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
why are you leaving tomorrow?

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
thats not the only reason to go to carlisle,gf has parents there, gotta play house for awhile.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
You in the field?? or spectating?

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
cool. i'll have the video. time for a new waxwow vid!!lol. See ya sat.bud.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
had a great time at the nationals. I didn't get the truck down there. I was staying at my gf parents house. i had free admission. My camara never left my pocket! I figured i wasn't gonna snap pictures if my truck wasn't there, so why bother. I know ********.I actually saw froggy there. and his kid, sadly I missed him. on the return trip too his web center. ha ha . I did the swap meet got about forty bucks worth of stuff. Small ****. nutting special, But all the same scored an srt hood, They are steel replica's. ready for paint. going for 365.oo$ Any one interested Pm me i will forward his number.This guy sells a lot, he will be in the northeast, in sept. and october for sure . stafford motor speedway. swap meet. I washed out on my nightrunner headrests. I am seriously doubting getting these without spending big bucks for a one time embroidary print. Sorry no picks. great rigs, but i'm a dippy. I admit it. lol.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
not a bad one liner, had ya guessing for a second, lol. yeah I came back but you had left to retrieve the much better half.I was gonna stick around, did that assasin truck owner belong to this forum? i thought so. yeah this guy has srt hoods ready for paint almost half off! great score imo.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Dude I was gonna say something but I couldn't be sure. You were perched with froggy then? I was the guy in the giants hat. lol Nice rig dude like the paint job, If george was there he probably would of introduced us lol.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
i'll b there For sure. When the time comes. I'll try and reserve a few spaces so we are kinda together. (you like too party naked?) j/k lol. Yeah i had a great time. but was on foot so i was pretty whipped when I showed up and george wasn't there. i'll have lady Evil with me.(good lord willing). I heard on the scanner that saturday night got kinda rowdy, There were lots of people milling around way after dark. any thoughts on what happened?

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Happens all the time. The crowd there after dark gets kinda rough. And I hate to point fingers, but most of it stems from the mini truck guys.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
i spent friday just at the pre registration tent, with ginger and valerie. They were good sports. offered me a job lol. I turned them down, but more too the point A lot of people showed up walked right by us just too be sent right back out. but yeah mostly lowered not big rig guys, you could tell the trouble makers. Hat on sideways. pants hanging down. Mine are too btw, but I don't have an ass to hold them up .lol.So you guys hoteled it or what?