Carlisle All Truck Nationals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Yeah you can park and pitch for like 5 bucks right next too gate three.i may do that. but I think they insist on campers. but i also have the gf 's parents house. Not too good to wake up hung over thou. they are kinda religous. lol" Drinking the devils water" you get the picture lol.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldn't camp there, personally. There is a really nice area not far away. Lot's of people stay there. I am drawing a blank as to what it is called.

OP
OP
RubberFrog

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Happens all the time. The crowd there after dark gets kinda rough. And I hate to point fingers, but most of it stems from the mini truck guys.

ALL of the trouble making was from the mini truck guys. I moved my truck up on the hill to hang with some other guys for a bit and the mini truck guys were doing drunken drags up and down the road there.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
mini trucks are gheyyyyyy.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Thats when yall hook up to there trucks and jerk a knot in em.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
ALL of the trouble making was from the mini truck guys. I moved my truck up on the hill to hang with some other guys for a bit and the mini truck guys were doing drunken drags up and down the road there.

On that first road where it was flat? Or on the hill where you moved? Valerie told me in years past the hill is the rowdiest. Not for nothing but I prefer tranquil too all out obnoxious. Nothing wrong with drunken happiness thou. As long as no one or vehicle gets hurt/damaged.