Carven Progressive Exhaust Drivability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I noticed a little low end power loss at first with the Competitor series Carven. Maybe it was my imagination, but after a few hundred miles of driving like I stole it the performance seemed better than ever. Perhaps the pcm needed some time to relearn and reset some of the adaptives in the pcm?

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Better late than never, but it is finally on and so far I like it. Not noticed any issues with the low end, but have only driven it with the wife and son in the truck. I will get on the gas tomorrow on the way to work. It has a lot of tone, but cruising isn't any louder than stock, but with cruise control on you can tell when the computer gives it more gas to maintain speed. Thanks blackouthemi. How do I leave you positive feedback for the deal?

OP
OP
14blackouthemi

14blackouthemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Better late than never, but it is finally on and so far I like it. Not noticed any issues with the low end, but have only driven it with the wife and son in the truck. I will get on the gas tomorrow on the way to work. It has a lot of tone, but cruising isn't any louder than stock, but with cruise control on you can tell when the computer gives it more gas to maintain speed. Thanks blackouthemi. How do I leave you positive feedback for the deal?

Happy you like it dude. I'm not sure about the feedback I think you get to it somehow in my user page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
tuner reset

9 months plus with my Carven progressive, and no driveablity issues. I do reset the tuner roughly every 2 months, not sure if that makes any difference.....[/QUOTE

how do you do the tuner reset, how does it help the ram 1500? dummy here ...

Goose_1327

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just got my exhaust done up with some Carven R mufflers and it not only sounds awesome but the butt dyno can feel the difference in power, absolutely love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtyblackhoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I definitely feel like my 2011 with BBK headers and the Carven Progressive (all installed at same time, as well as custom tune updated) shifts our of overdrive more than it did when it was stock.