Catching shade for not lifting/lowering my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
You do you man, don't do something because others think you should. If you like the look than that's all that matters.

I love my lifted truck, my next one won't be lifted though.

Timeless

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Tell them that you feel RAM engineers spent millions of dollars getting the truck correct from the factory.

Or that you are being green by not doing mods to reduce your impressive fuel economy. :)

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tell them you don't want a bro truck like theirs.

I hate that they have taken over the image of trucks and lifting them.. Some of us just like bigger lifted trucks where the tire size matches the proportions and lines of the trucks.

danam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Dodge Ram 4WD SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7l
I notice a lot of middle age and older dudes that live in my area they have beautiful trucks General Motors Ford Fiat but they are not lift it they just leave them stop and they look beautiful that being said I did not like my **** so I put 2.5 inch levels on the front and I will go with a nice big meaty tire but other than that doesn't really make sense to lift I'm not trying to be a young dude although I love the way they look.

Also I have a bad back and you have somebody gave me the money and just wanted to do it for free I would go with a 6 inch lift but I have no clue how I would get in my truck I'm only 5 9 and again I have a bad back already have to climb into the damn thing as it is.

Like the other Ram brother said you do you I'm surely going to do me

chesafreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport Crew
Engine
I hate that they have taken over the image of trucks and lifting them.. Some of us just like bigger lifted trucks where the tire size matches the proportions and lines of the trucks.

When I was in high school all these kids were driving ricers imitating fast and furious. I also went to a school that had alot of country so there was the fair share of lifted trucks but can promise you that none of them were driven by yuppie flat bill wearers.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
When I was in high school all these kids were driving ricers imitating fast and furious. I also went to a school that had alot of country so there was the fair share of lifted trucks but can promise you that none of them were driven by yuppie flat bill wearers.

Yeah, the status of lifted trucks has changed. Now a bunch of D bags drive them.

BigChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Or, your friends are just breaking your balls and you don't realize a joke when you hear one. (Like this, I bet you are fuming right now. Looking for the exact emoji to the right that expresses your anger.)

Haha, that would only be possible if I had friends... Where is that sad emoji???

;)

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You pay the note who gives a rats ass what anyone else thinks?