Central Texas Ramforum Meetup - Bring your families

Of course you are coming, but from what direction!?

• Cruising in from the West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
ALL RAM OWNERS SAVE THE DATE THIS COMING SATURDAY THE 21ST THE 1ST ANNUAL CENTRAL TEXAS RAM MEET.
BRING YOUR FAMILY WITH YOU

Fredericksburg TX
TIME:0900
Have a cup of Lifer Juice and get to know the Ram forum members.

Don't let us down come on up and spend the day.

Ram truck show
Food
Shopping
Paved backroads ride
Scenery
And the worlds biggest and best hamburger

IT'S GONNA BE A DAY TO TELL THE FUTURE GRANDKIDS ABOUT.
DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR FAMILY

I Love my 18 Ram 2500 4x4 CC U.S.M.C.(ret) CPL
I had me a burger with provolone grilled onion and mushroom the other day. Sooooooo goooooooddddddd:naughty:

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Hey all. Was planning to go but unfortunately its a 5 hour drive, so 10 hours round trip, and thats just a little too much for the family for a <one day event. If youre ever closer to DFW, we'll be there! Have fun!
Wanna carpool?? That way you can still meet the other members and have a good time.

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Wanna carpool?? That way you can still meet the other members and have a good time.

Rockstar right there. ^

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wife just booked a room in Blanco...now it's on, heat or no heat! See y'all soon!

TXCOMT

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I am swagging this, but I think we’re at about 16-18 Ramforum members + families. I will let Alamo Springs cafe to plan for 30 seats. This is gonna be fun!

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Cleaning the truck today and getting ready to roll.
It's gonna be a long exciting day.
SOCAL,PullYa, I got our flag ready to fly

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well Fellers, I'm afraid I am 50/50 at best. We leave for a trip to FL next week and work has me b*lls to the wall at the moment. Not sure I can swing the big Saturday drive there and back and still get all needed done for the family to hit the road right after.

I'll sure try but trust extra beverages will be had if absent!

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
We'll miss ya if you don't show, but you have your priorities in check. Where in FL?

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
We'll miss ya if you don't show, but you have your priorities in check. Where in FL?
No you can't go to FL SoCal
Lol JK

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
What time are y’all meeting in luchenbach and also eta for Alamo springs? I should be there at Alamo springs. I’m trying to iron out my daughters bday plans and get her crap to the school to leave for band camp. A dads j9b I never done. Oh and she turns 14 Saturday and today was her first time drivin my truck out to feed. She did pretty good on them back road turns

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
What time are y’all meeting in luchenbach and also eta for Alamo springs? I should be there at Alamo springs. I’m trying to iron out my daughters bday plans and get her crap to the school to leave for band camp. A dads j9b I never done. Oh and she turns 14 Saturday and today was her first time drivin my truck out to feed. She did pretty good on them back road turns
Awesome teach them young and make memories at every turn

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Hdd to Destin. The youngest'uns don't remember when last there about 6 years ago and have been begging to get back to the "good water" I always talk about. (Comes up often when we get down Galveston way.) So, fulfilling the promise finally now that they can take it in a bit more.

Growing up on the MS Coast, I used to slide over to Pensacola/Destin/Ft Walton Beach any given wknd. That was back when they still had some low price hotels and you could grab a room at the last minute. Mighty different beast now!

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Wow that is a busy day you got right there!

Plan is to leave Johnson City, no later than 10:45, and so a 30min drive to Luckenbach. We can hang for an hour or so in Luckenbach and be at Alamo cafe about 1p. @Pull Ya that sound about right??

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
I wish I was saying I'd be going, but we have a family reunion down on texoma all weekend. I'm gonna be a no-show unless y'all decide to bring the party about 6-7 hours north towards Durant and Kingston on my side of the pond lol

Definitely sucks but my trucks not ready for any kind of showing yet anyways so y'all don't have too much fun down there!