Choo choo!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a short vid, didnt want to **** of the neighbors too much :flipthebird:

[yt]ixGWZA_ch2g[/yt]

Been working on these for a while and finally got a vid of them. I was looking to buy some horns but couldnt throw out hundreds of dollars for them but then I stumbled across pvc horns on the internet somewhere. Theyre actually pretty simple and easy to build, built 3 of them for around $50 then just got a tank, hose, and a solenoid.

The video didnt come out that great, Ill try and use my dads camera to get a better one later on once I get the horns tuned to the way I want them and go somewhere else so I can blast them a lot:005:. But you can see just how loud they are by how they moved the camera lol. Already had tons of fun with em

Edit:

I got the idea from someone on a jeep forum that made them and I just changed it up a bit. Not sure if I can post a link to it but heres some diagrams I drew up to help

For the diaphragm I used a plastic painter tarp that my parents used to cover the floor when painting. Its pretty thick and I havent had a problem with it yet. I read a lot of people used aluminum flashing or just thick plastic, but to do that you need to have those rings that hold it to be completely flat so they sit flush with each other and dont leak, which mine werent lol. I also read something about using a bike inner tube for it, I might try that eventually if the tarp fails. You dont have to cement any of the parts together, the only one I did was the 2" to 1" reducer because I wouldnt need to take that off.

For the main reducer size you can either do a 3" or 4", and those rings would need to be that size. I did 4" but I would recommend 3" because it takes up a lot less room and will still give you the same loudness
horn.jpg

and heres how I have my setup. Ill get pics tomorrow, I dont have it put together right now because Im trying to find a leak that I have near the solenoid
setup.jpg

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Oh do share! I've been looking at upgrading the 'idiot perimeter deterant system' on my truck.

Plans, source, anything.... I know RH has horns, but I don't have that much cash right now, I wana buy JJ lights too.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
wtf youtube is being retard and wont let me watch the video, it keeps bringing up cody's tubing videos that I watched yesterday...the ufck

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Oh do share! I've been looking at upgrading the 'idiot perimeter deterant system' on my truck.

Plans, source, anything.... I know RH has horns, but I don't have that much cash right now, I wana buy JJ lights too.

I do carry kits that are cheaper like in the 150-200 range.
If interested PM me .

OP .. great work bud

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Ill go get some more pics of it. I searched for a while and found some decent plans on some jeep forum, but I altered them a little so Ill try and come up with some kind of drawing. I took a few pics when I was building them but I have yet to find where I put them...

wtf youtube is being retard and wont let me watch the video, it keeps bringing up cody's tubing videos that I watched yesterday...the ufck
hmm... sucks lol

I do carry kits that are cheaper like in the 150-200 range.
If interested PM me .

OP .. great work bud
Thanks Dave. I was wanting to buy some from you but other **** got in the way so I was kinda low on money and had to take the cheap way out.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Awesome

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
That's awesome!
I was just lookin at the plans for them this past weekend!

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
That's looks like what I had been looking at, I really wish I had found that 2 years ago haha

I don't really understand the diaphragm rings on the rear
I heard a lot of guys recommending the lids to glade containers and lexan

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
lol, I was like.........

why does he have a video showing me how to order headlights from my supplier on a tool they just released? LOL wtf

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's looks like what I had been looking at, I really wish I had found that 2 years ago haha

I don't really understand the diaphragm rings on the rear
I heard a lot of guys recommending the lids to glade containers and lexan
Lol I know, I was serching for really cheap train horns and came across them. The rings go into the reducer and the diaphragm goes in between them so they hold it in place. I saw the same thing about the containers, I didnt have any to use but I tried the plastic from a gallon of milk and I had the same problem that I had with the aluminum because my rings werent even and it leaked.

lol, I was like.........

why does he have a video showing me how to order headlights from my supplier on a tool they just released? LOL wtf
Im just really helpful. does the second link work?

edit... ok I think i got it worked out

Last edited: