Cold weather screwed up my computer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also tried this and it definitely worked. Truck seems to shift a little better but I will see after it learns.

So what is the entire procedure for this reset?

Is the truck off no key inserted, key in on “OFF,” etc etc etc. I want to try this to see if I can get a little pep back.

OP
OP
TadsRam

TadsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 V8
So what is the entire procedure for this reset?

Is the truck off no key inserted, key in on “OFF,” etc etc etc. I want to try this to see if I can get a little pep back.

The key is in the ignition on the "OFF" position. Hold down "DOWN" and "LEFT" for a few seconds. While still holding those buttons down, with your other hand turn the key from "OFF" to "AC".. and you should see it do something right away. This seemed to reset recent memory of how I drive or if the extreme cold was screwing with it. I also unconnected the battery for a half an hour to let it fully reset. There is no issue with "pep".. it was just the timing with the automatic shift.