Configurator is up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarzo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Very cool...just noticed the Rebel can't be had with a 12" screen. Nice to see blind spot monitoring as an option.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Annoying that you have to seemingly get a Laramie to get the 12" Screen. Personally I think it should be available on everything from the Big Horn, up to the Limited. Instead it's a luxury feature only available with certain packages on the upper echelon trim levels. I mean I wouldn't mind a Laramie with the black appearance package but I don't know that I want to spend that kind of money.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bothers me that (at least on the Big Horn) the rear wheel well inserts are an OPTION. Was pleasantly surprised to see my '17 Big Horn came with them stock.

Nice to see the blind spot monitoring, like someone else said.

jarzo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When do you think the new 2019 Rams will be on dealer lots? The summer time?

KLEEEEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
what the hell only 6 models, I guess the Sport-R/T went the way of the doh doh bird

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can get a Laramie crew 6.4 bed why not in a rebel?

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
what the hell only 6 models

It is a bit low for trim levels, but I think they do something similar with almost every generation change. They start with a number of trims, and will most likely add more trim levels as the 5th generation proceeds over the future years.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Annoying that you have to seemingly get a Laramie to get the 12" Screen. Personally I think it should be available on everything from the Big Horn, up to the Limited. Instead it's a luxury feature only available with certain packages on the upper echelon trim levels. I mean I wouldn't mind a Laramie with the black appearance package but I don't know that I want to spend that kind of money.

And what will the prices be for a Laramie???

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
May have to hold off on getting a 2017 or 2018 new, although 2019's won't be discounting for quite a while as they're coming out so early. I can pick up a new really loaded '17 Laramie for about 15k off, which is tempting. But, I really like the new 2019 Sport trim on the Laramie--the no chrome look is great. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just cant see 60 for a 1/2 ton and thought 50 was far too much on the Laramie.....I griped after rebates on the Laramie well below 50! Agree on the Blacked out Laramie for 2019 is very sharp and a white out sport Laramie would be too.

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Agreed 100% - I ordered a Laramie but I was going to buy the Rebel. But I want that 12" screen!!! And I DON'T want a tire tread pattern on my seats. I love the Rebel but it's too bad they only made one interior with the reddish accents.

Luckily they did offer a 4x4 package for all trims, which has the rear locker and skid plates. That with air suspension and you should have a good offroad-worthy rig. Only thing that bothers me is that I couldn't get 33" tires on the Laramie, they send out 32s. I'll be changing that right away.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Agreed 100% - I ordered a Laramie but I was going to buy the Rebel. But I want that 12" screen!!! And I DON'T want a tire tread pattern on my seats. I love the Rebel but it's too bad they only made one interior with the reddish accents.

Luckily they did offer a 4x4 package for all trims, which has the rear locker and skid plates. That with air suspension and you should have a good offroad-worthy rig. Only thing that bothers me is that I couldn't get 33" tires on the Laramie, they send out 32s. I'll be changing that right away.

So the 19 Laramie's have a choice of transfer case's? You no longer have to take the 4x4 on the dash with the non locking transfer case?

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

So the 19 Laramie's have a choice of transfer case's? You no longer have to take the 4x4 on the dash with the non locking transfer case?

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

The red interior is whats turning me away from the rebel, ok if i order a red truck but that wouldnt be the case, wish they would of carried over the black interior. Looks like it will be a laramie sport offroad depending on transfer case situation. I will not get a truck that comes with the 44-44 case.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk