Console Lids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

argroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I currently have a 2015 1500 Big Horn. In the next few days I'm having my cloth seats replaced with black leather. This will leave me with an out of place gray console lid. I have the full floor console. My question is, does anyone know a good place to find either a new or used black console lid or if the older 09-12 2-piece lids fits the 13+ floor consoles? Or even if there is a good way to change the color/ cover the existing console lid.

Thanks!

KnurledNut

SemperFi
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i have a nice black cloth cover on mine, you can find them on amazon or fleabay, i paid $11

Brianmp01

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I got my leather kit from Katzkin and mine came with the stuff to do the center front seat so I am having a shop use that piece to rewrap my console lid.

OP
OP
argroft

argroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ended up purchasing the one I needed on eBay and selling my old one. The leather kit I got from leatherseats.com included a console cover, but only for the models that had the center seat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk