Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Cause I know sites don't like knock off things being made and sold for profit when they have sponsors who sell them.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Cause I know sites don't like knock off things being made and sold for profit when they have sponsors who sell them.

Well, if I manufacture them...I can wholesale it to them to sell. No problem there!

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
More power to ya. I assume that would be hard with how many makers of them already? Just being honest here, you're taking one persons mirror, putting it on another person's mirror and calling it your own. This site may be different, but usually any site with sponsors put this **** through the paper shredder.

THRASHER

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8

Well so far it hasn't been a problem... I don't think that Wade has anything to worry about!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill507

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the problem is, these are Power Fold In mirrors. Those bigger tow mirrors don't power fold...not a big problem, except that you lose that functionality.

However, I could be wrong, so thank you for your insight.
Yeah. love the design! I've got the tiny mirrors from auto zone in each corner in my 2014 now but I got used to the tow mirrors in my last ram; a 2004 QC. I'll order a pair as well, so just let me know how and when. [emoji12]
The only way it pencils out is to sell them at $29/pair. That would take care of both mirrors.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
More power to ya. I assume that would be hard with how many makers of them already? Just being honest here, you're taking one persons mirror, putting it on another person's mirror and calling it your own. This site may be different, but usually any site with sponsors put this **** through the paper shredder.
What about the sponsors that sell knock off quad and dual headlights? As long as he isn't infringing on anyone's patent there shouldn't be a issue. Now he will have to become a sponsor if he hasn't already. He is making the cell phone holder's for the full center console and hasn't had an issue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What about the sponsors that sell knock off quad and dual headlights? As long as he isn't infringing on anyone's patent there shouldn't be a issue. Now he will have to become a sponsor if he hasn't already. He is making the cell phone holder's for the full center console and hasn't had an issue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Becoming a sponsor would be the key. Also, I don't know, but I haven't seen the cell holders anywhere else.

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
i have the tow mirrors and they are the power fold, love them, if i had the smaller mirror i would be all over these. good luck!

satxwy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Count me as another who would be interested if these came to fruition.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yeah. love the design! I've got the tiny mirrors from auto zone in each corner in my 2014 now but I got used to the tow mirrors in my last ram; a 2004 QC. I'll order a pair as well, so just let me know how and when. [emoji12]

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Thank you, Bill507! I am honored by your kindness! You are awesome!!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Count me as another who would be interested if these came to fruition.

Thank you, satxwy!! I am talking to a manufacturer right now, and hopefully we can get the numbers to be where they need to. I will keep you posted!

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Will they fit a '16 1500? If so, add me to the interested list.

Either way, best of luck! :winner_first_h4h: Excellent job, and thank you for taking the initiative, even if it turns out I can't benefit.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Will they fit a '16 1500? If so, add me to the interested list.

Either way, best of luck! :winner_first_h4h: Excellent job, and thank you for taking the initiative, even if it turns out I can't benefit.

They very well could. It looks like they will fit 403 Dodge/Ram Truck variations from 2009-2015 as they used this mirror over and over again. 2016, I don't know yet.

Thank you for your interest! I will keep you posted!

Wade

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I would be interested in a set, if they fit my 13 1500. :favorites13:

I am 99% sure they will fit that mirror. I will keep you posted on how this all shakes out. I can say this...I absolutely love them, even after just 3 days, I can't imagine driving my truck without them now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corumba