Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atomicglock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Are you gonna pm those of us who said "count me in "
Or you gonna post up a site to purchase at here ?

Subscribed. ..

Since I can not seem to find the mirrors I'm looking for, count me in for a set also. Thanks.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Are you gonna pm those of us who said "count me in "
Or you gonna post up a site to purchase at here ?

Subscribed. ..

That is a great question...let me think about the best way to get a Contact Form put together so I can easily get in touch with everyone once they are ready for purchase.

I will continue to give updates on this Thread as time goes by, but you have a great point...that once they are ready for Purchase, I should be able to email everyone with the info on where and how to buy.

Thank you for your advice and input!

Wade

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Subscribed

Dirtbikekid1998

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500 Laramie Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Engine
hemi 5.7
Subscribed. I want a set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I would like to see a view from inside the truck if you ever get a chance.. Ive always used the big 3", adjustable circle ones in the bottom, closest corner. I like them because the view is so wide that I can even see the lines when backing into a parking spot.

Do these allow for that as well?

68Malibu383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would like to see a view from inside the truck if you ever get a chance.. Ive always used the big 3", adjustable circle ones in the bottom, closest corner. I like them because the view is so wide that I can even see the lines when backing into a parking spot.

I had the same question. I installed a small auto parts store mirror in the closest, lower corner on the driver's side so I could see the side of the truck and rear wheel. Handy when making turns in tight areas and helps with the blind spot.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm starting to wonder about the customer service of this future company [emoji16]. I'm kidding, I know some people have lives...

hunter99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Subscribed as well. I'm down for a set. Been looking for something like this. The blind spot has sought me a couple of times.

As for tow mirrors, they are nice but I am not putting them on my R/T. Wouldn't look right.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I had the same question. I installed a small auto parts store mirror in the closest, lower corner on the driver's side so I could see the side of the truck and rear wheel. Handy when making turns in tight areas and helps with the blind spot.

68Malibu383...hopefully you will see my last post...I am trying to answer both of your questions at the same time!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

AustinB,

I am sorry for the late reply. I live in the Pacific Northwest and it rained all weekend here, so getting a picture of a mirror without any water drops on it, has been a challenge. And...this family has been one busy bunch as our 2 year old boy broke his leg on New Year's Day...and he is in a body cast for 5 weeks. Which...means...all of us are on duty as obviously he can't do much on his own.

A couple of weeks ago I did my best to take a couple pictures when I was driving down I-5 (not advisable to take pictures while driving). I am attaching a couple examples of the blind spot mirrors picking up vehicles in your...ta-dah...blind spot. I admit, not the best pictures, but they really do work.

Now...that doesn't fully answer your question, I know...as you want an example with parking lines. I will work on that.

I can say that with the mirrors being able to pick up so much on your periphery, I have my stock mirrors positioned more inbound. This way I can pick up parking lines on my main mirror...along with being able to keep track of my truck tires...and trailer tires.

Those big round blind spot mirrors like you have are incredibly functional and do an amazing job. For me, I wanted something that looked good as well as functional. You will have to be the judge when these come out which ones you like the best. The good thing is, you can try them out without taking off your round ones.

Thanks for your note, and I hope all is well with you!

Wade

Attachments

• BlindSpotMirror02.jpg
    BlindSpotMirror02.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 159
OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'm starting to wonder about the customer service of this future company [emoji16]. I'm kidding, I know some people have lives...

Sorry Austin...hopefully you can see my above Post. It has been a busy couple of weeks as you may see why in the Post.

Thank you for your interest! I am working hard on this!

Wade

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It wasn't as big of a deal as it may have seemed [emoji6]. I really wasn't in a rush to see the pictures. But, a huge thanks from me!!

atomicglock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
AustinB,

I am sorry for the late reply. I live in the Pacific Northwest and it rained all weekend here, so getting a picture of a mirror without any water drops on it, has been a challenge. And...this family has been one busy bunch as our 2 year old boy broke his leg on New Year's Day...and he is in a body cast for 5 weeks. Which...means...all of us are on duty as obviously he can't do much on his own.

A couple of weeks ago I did my best to take a couple pictures when I was driving down I-5 (not advisable to take pictures while driving). I am attaching a couple examples of the blind spot mirrors picking up vehicles in your...ta-dah...blind spot. I admit, not the best pictures, but they really do work.

Now...that doesn't fully answer your question, I know...as you want an example with parking lines. I will work on that.

I can say that with the mirrors being able to pick up so much on your periphery, I have my stock mirrors positioned more inbound. This way I can pick up parking lines on my main mirror...along with being able to keep track of my truck tires...and trailer tires.

Those big round blind spot mirrors like you have are incredibly functional and do an amazing job. For me, I wanted something that looked good as well as functional. You will have to be the judge when these come out which ones you like the best. The good thing is, you can try them out without taking off your round ones.

Wade

Wade,

I'm sorry to hear about you son. That's really gotta suck, especially for a 2 year old who wants to be active. He has my prayers and you and your wife have my sympathies.

Thanks for the pics.

Informal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AustinB,

Wade

Best wishes on your little one's full and quick recovery.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wade,

I'm sorry to hear about you son. That's really gotta suck, especially for a 2 year old who wants to be active. He has my prayers and you and your wife have my sympathies.

Thanks for the pics.

Atomicglock,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness, and most importantly your prayers. My wife was able to take a couple weeks off from work, but she had to go back. Now I take him to my office with my Mom helping out. Our son is a sweet boy...and obviously a little traumatic for him, but we know God will heal him and this will all be part of his story.

Thank you, again. Your kindness means a whole lot to this family!

Wade