custom console options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
starting to mock up a custom console I am thinking I am going to go from the back of the original all the way to the dash about the same height as the middle seat but I am going to mount the folding arm rest storage part to the new console. I will have cup holders in it as well as places for my switches for my lights and a spot for my siren and I eventually will be mounting a mobile radio in it as well
any thoughts ideas are most def. welcome!

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What are you wanting as far as suggestions? I ditched the folding arm rest. I have switches in mine, I'm eventually going to redo mine, I've got my sub in it as well.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds really cool. I have a custom console also, but it's not really for storage, it houses a sub and then I have the sport console cupholders in the front of it.

OP
OP
silverffedition
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I dont plan on mounting any subs or anything but want to use it to house all my control boxes lights and siren to keep them out from under the seats the siren has a remote head unit to it just want something to house everything and have plenty of room for cup holders and a switches and siren unit and a mobile radio

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds pretty straight forward...don't know that you need a lot of input.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Sounds pretty sweet! I'm gonna have one made too

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
that will be cool. How do you plan on covering it?