Custom order status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hooked4good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello everyone. New to the forum. But not new to Ram ownership. Had a 2007 1500 quad cab Hemi till i recently sold it. Great truck and would have kept it except for the fact that the kids got bigger and needed a larger rear seat. So I Ordered a 19 ram 1500 laramie crew cab. Just thought I'd share my wait time for a new order as well. Will keep the forum posted on how long a custom order takes.

Date ordered: April 17, 2018
D1 Status: 18 days so far
49 days and counting since order and hasn't been built as of noon on 6/4
Was told by the FCA phone rep that it could take as long as 3 months before I got it

Order details
19 ram 1500 Billet silver laramie crew cab with 6'4" bed
5.7 Hemi
bucket seats
wheel house liners
Anti spin diff
3.92 rear
underseat storage
rubber floor mats
level 1
trailer brake control
bed utility group
20" polished wheels
chrome appearance group
Uconnect w nav

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Good deal, so what are you using in the meantime while you wait for this truck order ?

OP
OP
hooked4good

hooked4good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 98 torch red corvette vert 6 speed that I'm daily driving.

vette.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
hooked4good

hooked4good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just got an update that I'm in F status (paint) and final assembly and shipment will take place in the next day or so. Good news. Not sure if the spray in bedliner is done there or an outside vendor

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Great news for you then! Getting out of D1 is huge. The spray in bedliner is done off site. When your truck is in JB status you will know it’s there.

Mine started E or frame on Monday and just hit KZ today so it’s ready and waiting to be shipped. Yours should be the same early next week.

Your wait is coming to an end soon enough!

1Raider

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Longhorn
Engine
Hemi
Well hopefully the production ramps up now all the "bugs" are worked out...

OP
OP
hooked4good

hooked4good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My order finally reached KZ status today. Passed inspection waiting for shipment. 55 days and waiting. Ordered 4/17. Should be at the dealer for delivery last week of June. That will put it right around 10 weeks from order to delivery. First month of waiting was a breeze. Second month sucked. Last couple weeks will be torture.

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
I'm only 1 week into the wait. I've handled everything via phone, email and text so far. I'll be back in town next week and will stop by the dealer and see what's up.

Actually I wouldn't mind much if it was delayed some as I'm going to be busy in and out of town until the end of August.

A September delivery wouldn't bother me too much

OP
OP
hooked4good

hooked4good

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just called and in KZP status. 9 weeks and counting. Anybody know what that is? FCA phone help couldn't identify where the truck was in the shipping status. They never even heard of KZP before. She thought it might be some kind of truck shipment. She said there has been lots of delays due to rail issues. They suggested calling the dealer for the exact whereabouts and ETA. I can't believe they can't locate exactly where a 50K truck is. I have customers that hassle me for the exact whereabouts of a $20 item. Just shaking my head.