Customtronix Jailbreaker New Version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Anybody have any experience with their newer products?

It seems like before they had a silver/gold package for differences.

Now they broke each box down for cheaper purposes?

OP
OP
FXCLM5

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Nav input while moving, 2 extra video inputs, usb cable to mirror iphone and Android for pre 18 headunits

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
A link might be cool so we can see more about it

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I recently just installed the Enigma Premium with front camera and have been trying to decide on a good device to mirror my Samsung Note 8 on my RA4. Which did you go with to mirror your phone?

Outbreak

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I saw a post on here previously (and I think it was from you) about doing this, but I have a question. What ALL is required to mirror your phone? I'm confused...

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
For screen mirror wireless the host device "truck radio" has to have a dongle that can receive the signal to the phone to create the mirror image.

OP
OP
FXCLM5

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
I recently just installed the Enigma Premium with front camera and have been trying to decide on a good device to mirror my Samsung Note 8 on my RA4. Which did you go with to mirror your phone?

I saw a post on here previously (and I think it was from you) about doing this, but I have a question. What ALL is required to mirror your phone? I'm confused...

The link is in post #8 from crutchfields.

I just took it on my first real long road trip 8+ hrs, the unit eventually delays the screen and makes the gps/navigation feature worthless..... I dont suggest it anymore, asking the mfg they were like - oh yea its sometimes has a few second delays.... mine was .2 mile delay **** that like 10+ secs.

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The link is in post #8 from crutchfields.

I just took it on my first real long road trip 8+ hrs, the unit eventually delays the screen and makes the gps/navigation feature worthless..... I dont suggest it anymore, asking the mfg they were like - oh yea its sometimes has a few second delays.... mine was .2 mile delay **** that like 10+ secs.
When you say GPS/navigation feature do you mean just mirroring your phones maps screen into the radio?

OP
OP
FXCLM5

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
When you say GPS/navigation feature do you mean just mirroring your phones maps screen into the radio?

Yes i got it to mirror waze off my phone - and charge it @ the same time. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and increase screen to 8.4

I thought this out before, wifi makes no sense on road trips and will kill your phones battery - so no matter what you will be plugged in. Sad this box delays the mirror :(

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone using CustomTronix hardware/software have the front camera enabled to where it turns on automatically when going below a certain speed on 16.51.xx or newer?

OP
OP
FXCLM5

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
I emailed them when I got my new harness like 2 months ago, and they said they have disabled that function, too many people wanted it turned off instead of it automatically coming on under a certain speed. So they decided to keep it off. Email them and see if your unit is old enough to still have that feature?

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the response. I fired off an email earlier today. We’ll see what they say.

MDG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am interested in buying the Enigma Premium with Apple TV from Customtronix, anyone knows if this works properly ? Thanks.