Darth Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gfsuperman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys!! First time posting and I'm a complete newb to forums but I have been scoping this site out for a couple of months and I even bought a 2004 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi. First dodge ever. Because of this site I do my own work and feel like a real mechanic lol. Anyways reason I'm posting is for advise or suggestions on how to make my ram look like a truck darth vader would drive. His name is darth ram. I'll post pix soon as I figure out how. Currently I'm thinking well fenders, more tint, black out lights. Previous owner debadged half the truck ( driver side) passenger side still has all badges. Thinking of tryin to find "ram 1500" badges so I can plastidip all the badges. ( anyone got badges for a 2004? Need "ram 1500".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
Gfsuperman

Gfsuperman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pic

Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 48

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard. Black the whole truck out. If your wanting to go Darth Vader style

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
Welcome! Also get a PA system so when your at a red light you hear Darth Vaders "Breathing"...JK...but that would be funny....get some billet inserts for the grill, powdercoat them flat black....get the typical black headlights/taillights/third brake lights....and of course black wheels, or maybe a dark dark grey...and debadge it all, looks better that way IMO....

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Put down the can of Plasti-Dip and step back.
Darth Vader wouldn't half ass things. Build an extra death star just incase - recall?

I would debadge the passenger side. (badges = teh lames!)
remove grill insert, scuff and paint black or get black mesh inserts.
LOWER IT. Darth Vader was a badass, always draggin cape, lay that puppy out.
Get some styling 22" wheels, black with a chrome lip.
Awww yea!

OP
OP
Gfsuperman

Gfsuperman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ooooo I'm loving the suggestions. Especially about lowering it. I want to eventually build a custom grill in the shape of vaders mouthpiece. Guess I'm debadging. Thanks guys. Anyone know about welcome step lights logo projectors.? Can't seem to find any for Star Wars

axemann030773

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh yeah Darth Vader is a bad ass. Welcome.

Sent from my i-Phone using Tapatalk

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ooooo I'm loving the suggestions. Especially about lowering it. I want to eventually build a custom grill in the shape of vaders mouthpiece. Guess I'm debadging. Thanks guys. Anyone know about welcome step lights logo projectors.? Can't seem to find any for Star Wars

Talk with our forum sponsor JJ from the retroshop.
He can handle all your headlight needs, and give you a product with amazing output, not just something that 'works'.

#Retroshop #ForumSponsors#HashtagsJustForMatt