dear dash....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you cracked this morning... in two places... *******.
:homoswitch:

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
no pics yet. wioll tomorrow when sober up. fishing trip good and made me forgte about dash. dash cover ugly. poptartds and huge crack. getting new dash asap.

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
... so i think i tried to type the word "poptarts" in my last post, but not sure why...
anyway, going take pictures
doesnt look AS bad as i thought, put im still pretty pissed...

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
oh man that sucks but a replacement shouldnt be as hard to find as it is for the 2nd gens

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
girlfriend thinks i should find it in black and do it two tone like in some silverados... but now its on to search for a new one... probably going to get weed to make me a bezel to fit a double din and do the whole thing at once...

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
girlfriend thinks i should find it in black and do it two tone like in some silverados... but now its on to search for a new one... probably going to get weed to make me a bezel to fit a double din and do the whole thing at once...

sweet

OP
OP
kajunboy89

kajunboy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ah, broken stuff can lead to great mods... if i can find a dash.. lift on this saterday coming.. hopefully.