Diablo Trinity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joji91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a heads up sir. Custom tunes (Jay Greene) tune are not transferable from truck to truck. Also in order for the tuner to be usable in another vehicle “Unmarried” you first have to flash your stock tune back in the vehicle. Just thought I should mention it in case you weren’t aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Forum For Sale rules require pictures of the item for sale. At least one of these pictures must have, in addition to the sale item, a sign with the name of the forum, your forum name and the date.

Revise your advertisement to include the required items otherwise it will be deleted.

streak379

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2
If you can post a picture and confirm that it unmarried, I will buy it for 300 shipped.

OP
OP
Ramit355

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Just a heads up sir. Custom tunes (Jay Greene) tune are not transferable from truck to truck. Also in order for the tuner to be usable in another vehicle “Unmarried” you first have to flash your stock tune back in the vehicle. Just thought I should mention it in case you weren’t aware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. I will edit the post. was not sure about the separate tune.

OP
OP
Ramit355

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
Forum For Sale rules require pictures of the item for sale. At least one of these pictures must have, in addition to the sale item, a sign with the name of the forum, your forum name and the date.

Revise your advertisement to include the required items otherwise it will be deleted.

Thanks for the heads up. Never sold any thing on here before,no harm was intended. I was trying to figure out how to remove the entire post so every one can rest easy. Sorry for any issues.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of the item available?

Status
Not open for further replies.