Diablosport tuner in middle Tennessee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSUNole17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I wanted someone who really knew what they were doing to tune my truck in middle TN, is there a well-known tuner who could do this? I am new to the forum and don't know any members on here who may have a widely-known name

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Do you want it done on a Dyno or an emailed tune? Depending on your mods the canned tunes will work but a custom will net more power.

OP
OP
F

FSUNole17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If my only mods are a Magnaflow SI/SO muffler and upgraded y pipe merge, I assume a canned tune would work. That requires sending the PCM in, correct?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Nope all you would do is purchase the tuner of your liking and install it. They are all plug and play. The DSP is the standard one or you can get the Trinity with the large face on it. If you decided to do the Trinity you could also do a pillar pod and mount the Trinity in it.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
If you to go custom with the dsp and get it tailored to your truck and maybe a little more "powerfull" check out hemifever, he does great work via email tunes. Just log what he asks and send off the file and he can write one.