DIY CCFL/Halo Rings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
the LEDs on ebay are crap. total POS stuff comapred to superbrightleds.com trust me, i've bought LEDs from everywhere i could find, superbright have great prices, and great products. the ebay LEDs are the same crappy ones you get at autozone, they suck. i've used 'em, i hate 'em. lol. but thats just me, and my experience. I'd rather have quality for the small price difference between ebay and superbright.

And JJ, that brings up what you mentioned. I've noticed huge differences in the light output and quality of cheap LEDs, and quality LEDs. so i think that may play into the dead spots you have seen, but the fact that LED light diffuses so quickly could also play a huge roll in it aswell. Do you do your own halos, or do you have stuff already taken care of for you by someone you know does quality work for cheaper than you could do yourself? I know you do all the install into the lights, but idk if you make your own halos or not that are incorporated in your custom lights