Dodge ss/t value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROWDYROB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Selling my Dodge Ss/T and wondering it’s worth ?will these bring more than regular 1997 Dodge Ram?- Has 250k— thanks

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't see a valuation check box on KBB.com for the SS/T package so I am going to assume it is treated just as any other 1997 Ram pickup except maybe to an avid SS/T collector.

What I'd do is find out what those are bringing then add some on top of that for an asking price.

Also, you could google SS/T and see if there any collector forum links you could tap into.

OP
OP
R

ROWDYROB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK---i did some searching but none really show up anywhere that i can find---thanks

jessyj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Theres nothing special about them. I have a 96 indy pace truck and a 96 slt. They have all the same features. The only difference is the stripe pakage, which is dealer installed.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Factory exhaust is slightly different. They have an id plate that says which one it is in the production run. Also had 17" wheels that are no longer available

corsair231

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Just picked this truck up last week from Rob. For the curious, I've wanted one of these for a while so I paid slightly over KBB. There was a black 97 for sale with about the same mileage and condition and a lot closer to me with an asking price several hundred dollars less than what I paid for this one that I walked away from originally. Even though I paid more for this truck. I'm still happy with the deal I got. I guess what I'm saying is that a lot of a vehicle's value is emotional and although two vehicles can be pretty equal, one of them may be worth more to you than the other one.