Dodgeoffroad LLC Suspension

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty' started by Odin, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Odin

Odin Member

Ram Year:
    2015 2500
    Engine:
    Hemi 6.4L
    Anyone here running any Dodgeoffroad LLC suspension parts? Was looking into their 3 inch lift for my '15 6.4L. Pretty good reviews on their Facebook page so far but figured I'd see if anyone here has used their parts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Ratket

Ratket Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2014 2500
    Engine:
    Hemi 6.4
    Looks decent- I have personally on heard of carli and thuren. Looks comparable. I am looking at their site right now and their stealing brace looks nice and funny enough the pictures they have of it mounted on a truck- The truck is running Carli suspension gear lol.. You can see it in the picture. From the looks of it the biggest difference between it and say a Carli set up is the Carli is rated to tow with. Just my 02 cents.

3. reloaderguy

reloaderguy Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2016 Power Wagon
    Engine:
    6.4 Hemi
    Do a search on Cummins Forum. DOR seems to be improving but they had some issues early on. I have a DOR steering box brace and it is very well made. I don't agree with some of Danny's business practices but I think if you order something in stock he will deliver.

4. Broke pilot

Broke pilot Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    6.4L
    Danny's stuff is top notch, if you can get it. I think that's he only complaint anyone will have. His parts flat out work... especially his steering box brace.