Dog hair!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram-nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
So.....the previous owner/s of my ram had a short haired dog I think and now i ve been trying for week to clean it all out.
Any suggestions?

le_butters

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Professional detailing. We have a place near me that charges 60 bucks for in interior. That includes shampooing the carpet and everything in side looking like new.

OP
OP
R

ram-nado

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks. I haven't thought about doing that in fear of it being extremely expensive but ill search around.

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lint roller, duct tape, or packaging tape. Should pull out the hair, then Awesome cleaner to clean. Dilute the awesome cleaner per instructions, wear rubber gloves. Works great on a smoke filmed vehicle too.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a small powerful shop vac, I use the crevice tool to knock it loose and gets it pretty well. Duct tape is good for what it doesn't get.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
For the hair that's too stubborn for the vacuum, dab around wadded up duct tape. When it's full of hair and not sticky anymore, throw away and repeat.

rparker762

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7l
A pumice stone. We use them all the time. It literally grabs the hair and pulls it out. They make detailer specific stones or find you a semi porous stone with rounded edges. Use it lightly and don't hit any of the plastic. Hair will come right out of carpets and seats.