Don't miss your chance to get $40 Rebate with N-Fab Offer at CARiD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
When you're a dedicated truck enthusiast, you want to get only the best upgrades for your truck, however high quality and durable parts are not always affordable. Thanks to our spring promotion on N-Fab Nerf Steps you can get great looking and extremely reliable steps at a lower cost! Purchase Gloss Black or Textured Black Wheel-to-Wheel, Bed Access or Cab Length Nerf Steps and GET $40 Rebate. Don’t lose your chance! This Nerf Step offer expires on May 12, 2017.

With N-Fab Nerf Steps on you'll get a real help in getting in and out of your truck without being like everyone else on the road. These guys offer nerf steps, available in different styles, lengths and finishes to suit your truck in the best way. Mounting brackets are included in the set for quick and easy installation.

N-Fab™ | Nerf Bars, Off-Road Bumpers, Truck Accessories - CARiD.com

n-fab-banner_0.jpg

Improve the looks and functionality of your truck with N-Fab Nerf Steps from CARiD!

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I would not recommend making a purchase from CARiD.

I recently ordered some Iron Cross Patriot running boards here. Their processing is slow and the driver's side board arrived with a silver dollar sized dent.

None of the packaging was damaged on delivery and I didn't see the dent until after I'd installed the brackets and passenger board.

I reached out to CARiD for a replacement and they simply told me they could not start the claim process because the item was installed.

Basically a big F U for my $500 purchase.

I contacted Iron Cross directly and they are shipping me a new board for free, no questions asked....even though I ordered their product thru another vendor.