Door message showing up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IJW84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had this issue start the other day, when I'm driving my interior map lights go on and automatic door locks trying to go lock and unlock and 'door' message on the dash. And this will only happen once I reach speed 25km/h (15mph). The night before I heard a snap while closing left rear door and then noticed the boot covering wires was unsnapped from its place in door frame. Not sure if that where problem comes from. Anyone have and ideas or this happen to u?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
IJW84

IJW84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I looked at the wires and took this pic. I know some of those broken wires are only for the speaker and not needed because that clear speaker wire replaced them. I don't know why the previous owner would do that. but are any of those wires used for lock/unlocking door and window. The green wire is only holding on, on its last few threads. im thinking other side door might be similar

IMG_2345.JPG