DRLs off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LiteraCola

LiteraCola

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was some talk that the Wi-tech had to be connected online. Is that true? I am going to the dealer tomorrow to talk them into it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm currently shopping around for a dealer (other than the local one) to try and get this done. I know it seems petty, but I cant stand DRLs on any car. I wish it was as simple as pulling the fuse, like my Corvette. Easy peasy.

strmtrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was some talk that the Wi-tech had to be connected online. Is that true? I am going to the dealer tomorrow to talk them into it.

I have no idea how they did it or what they used. Hopefully they figure it out on yours.

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The newest WiTech tool requires a wifi connection. The older ones don't. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drdan524

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I forwarded the instructions you posted and sent them to my service manager. They are going to try it today.

OP
OP
LiteraCola

LiteraCola

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had my DRLs turned off today at the dealer. Took about a half hour. Just have to remember to let the truck sit for about 10 minutes after doing it so all the modules can reset fully. All good now!

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
If you guys have projectors turn on the LED strip sales code LM5.. truck looks bad ass. Got mine enabled. Its not in the same place in WiTech as this, but I got lucky and my dealership knows WiTech real well and we figured it together, only cost me a 30pack..