Dropped socket into engine bay.... Wwjd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm with ya on them being great tools, its just hard to swallow the price when I break one of them now and trying to find a truck to warranty cause I don't work in the industry any more.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
And as far as snap on lol ya i have snap on and mac and matco but when a 3/8 ratchet is 190 bucks ill buy sears they all have same warranty but alot of my snap on stuff is like 10 years old or more

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Glad you got it. I have dropped more than my fair share of crap in engine bays. If its not gonna get into anything and cause trouble I often just buy another. Once, I found a crescent wrench in my engine bay weeks after doing some work :emotions122:

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, you have to remove intake mani to install catch can?! I thought it was a simple bolt-in? Don't mean to threadjack, but curious -- as I plan to get one soon.

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Love my telescoping magnet tool. Last year when opening the pool in the spring, I dropped a screwdriver in the pool. Way too cold to go in and get it, so I attached my magnet tool to a longer stick to fish out the screwdriver.

Ray