Easiest, cheapest, safest way to bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseykeenum

Reaction score
Ram Year
1990 D150
Engine
2000 Ram 5.2L/318
Alright everyone, I am sure this has been said time and time again, but I will ask anyways. I have a 90 D150 single cab long bed with a stock V6 being swapped to a 2000 5.2L/318 and I am looking to bag it. Please provide all points on how to get this thing down on bags. Should I buy the lowering bag control arms from AirBagIt.com, or something else? Should I look forward to adding a 4-link or will C-Notch, flip kit and bags be enough? I know DOT line works but is it worth it to go ahead and buy hardline to avoid potential future failures? What is everything that I will need to get this accomplished? I plan to stock floor body drop. Anything in particular I need to be aware of on this truck in order to make it happen. I am not looking to be hard and lay doors, frame maybe, but low is the desired goal. I don't plan on any extravagant wheels, just some 20" smooth steels all the way around. Clean and simple on a budget. Any and all info is welcome!