Edge Products 31106 Juice w/Attitude CTS Programmer

Discussion in 'Engine and Performance' started by reb4wd99, Oct 28, 2014.

Sponsored By: Moe's Performance
  1. Dooner

Dooner Member

Ram Year:
    2015 Ram 2500 4x4
    Engine:
    6.7 Cummins
    My Bully Dog GT 40420 does. I changed mine to match my slightly oversized tires. I need 75lbs in the fronts now.

2. OrenEpstein

OrenEpstein Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    camines 6.7
    Hey Greg. It seems that you are very familiar with this issue of performance. I'm Oren from Israel, l had Silverado in the last 10 years. And I just gut my 2017 Laramie 3500 Rambox 4 doors 6.7 Cammins automatic. (Mexico fabrication) Here we have just very few models to choose from. And it costs around 70k$. The maximum speed we can get out is 160 km (100mh) At 2000rpm. We do have very good highways, and radar detection is legal. So all I am looking for is to remove that speed limit and let the engine to claim to 2500 RPM or so to get a 120 m/h. The only Dealer we have here is restricted from doing it ,so I need your help to get the right tools and advice. Thanks in advance for any one that can pitch in... Oren.

3. Power247

Power247 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    CTD 6.7
    Hey Oren! You picked a great truck to be your first Cummins! It sounds like they have the speed limiter set lower then they do on trucks over here in the States. You are going to have to get a tuner or module of some sort move that limit above the factory limit. RaceME Ultra should handle that with no issue as will the Edge Juice with Attitude and several others. Do you have any plans for the truck besides increasing the top end speed?

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

4. OrenEpstein

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    camines 6.7
    Hey Greg and thanks for yoy swift reply, witch programmers from the three you have mentioned is the most user friendly, and were can l bay one and with one is the cheapest ? Once l will approved the speed, maybe l will do some more, thanks .oren

5. Power247

Power247 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    CTD 6.7
    Those are some great questions. Unfortunately I have no idea what it takes to get something shiped to Israel . Here in the States, Bully Dog and Edge JWA are the cheapest but like I said, not sure what it would take to get your hands on one. RaceME is based out of Austria (or they were anyway) so that might make getting one simpler even though it costs more. I really can't comment on which one is more user friendly since I have not personally used any of them. Try looking up I gota Cummins for more information. A bunch of guys from this forum are also over there.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

6. OrenEpstein

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    camines 6.7
    Thanks , l will start to shop around and let you guys know the outcome.

Power247 likes this.