Edge Pulsar owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m waiting to see how the custome tuning will be later down the road....I do like the idea of being able to shift on the fly pre programmed tunes...if that can be done with custome tunes that would be awesome!

Factory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m waiting to see how the custome tuning will be later down the road....I do like the idea of being able to shift on the fly pre programmed tunes...if that can be done with custome tunes that would be awesome!

Having per say “custom tunes “and custom tunes by a noted tuner w
Years of tuning the hemi
Platform would be the selling point to me

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just offering a slightly different perspective. I had a PC and just got the edge. I think the only setting that I noticed a difference in were 6-8. I had a full tank of 91 octane and the throttle response was a great improvement over stock, but in my opinion, nothing the pedal commander couldnt do for much less money. Im a bit upset with mine, I honestly didnt notice a power difference, if there was one, it was extremely minimal. Not saying I dont recommend it, just not happy with the claimed power. Hoping there will be custom tunes soon at a resonable cost.

Last edited:

Factory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
this is what I'm waiting on.
Just offering a slightly different prospective. I had a PC and just got the edge. I think the only setting that I noticed a difference in were 6-8. I had a full tank of 91 octane and the throttle response was a great improvement over stock, but in my opinion, nothing the pedal commander couldnt do for much less money. Im a bit upset with mine, I honestly didnt notice a power difference, if there was one, it was extremely minimal. Not saying I dont recommend it, just not happy with the claimed power. Hoping there will be custom tunes soon at a resonable cost.

Here’s a thought. Unhook pc & edge. Leave pc off & rehook up edge and give us your impressions

Bama1781

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just offering a slightly different prospective. I had a PC and just got the edge. I think the only setting that I noticed a difference in were 6-8. I had a full tank of 91 octane and the throttle response was a great improvement over stock, but in my opinion, nothing the pedal commander couldnt do for much less money. Im a bit upset with mine, I honestly didnt notice a power difference, if there was one, it was extremely minimal. Not saying I dont recommend it, just not happy with the claimed power. Hoping there will be custom tunes soon at a resonable cost.
to be honest you wont really notice 20 or 30 hp

Bama1781

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
30 rear wheel u will

i mean it wont be substantial. Iv had plenty of vehicles where i made over 30 rwhp after bolt on's. and wasn't like OMG this is so much faster. that happens with gears and TQ converters lol

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here’s a thought. Unhook pc & edge. Leave pc off & rehook up edge and give us your impressions

I did. I had the PC off for almost a week before I put the edge on.

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
anyone using the edge notice four wheel drive is disabled. mine is in 2wh and wont switch to 4wh

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nick get on greene or Hemi fever and get some custom tunes on it, all I am waiting for

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
anyone using the edge notice four wheel drive is disabled. mine is in 2wh and wont switch to 4wh

I’ll be testing that immediately. It would definitely be a dealbreaker.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Not experiencing that w/ mine, had it in 4wd a few days back.
2017 Tradesman - mentioning this since the transfer case in the upper level trims is an all-wheel-drive set-up w/ torque redistribution.

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the light is on, but wont switch over. hopefully i didnt do something when i pulled the stereo bezel off to hook up the amps

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Is this only for the 5.7L or will it work with the 6.4L??

I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 6.4L
Mod list: Pedal Commander, AVS Vent shades, Solo Delete kit, molar side step rails

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Is this only for the 5.7L or will it work with the 6.4L??

I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 6.4L
Mod list: Pedal Commander, AVS Vent shades, Solo Delete kit, molar side step rails

5.7 only at this time.